- The state of the art in plasmonics, metamaterials, and chemical catalysis
- Areas of catalysis that could benefit from enhanced optical/electromagnetic concepts
- Concepts for nanophotonic- and metamaterials-driven catalysis and heat generation
- Surface nanoengineering to merge nanophotonics and catalysis
- Quantum plasmonics
- Hot electrons driving chemistry
- Chemical sensing using nanophotonic and plasmonic concepts
- Nanophotonic characterization of catalytic structures: Where do the reactions happen, and how fast?
Please feel free to distribute this information to people that would be interested!